Cher's special ability: sibyl
David Dalton
2024-06-07 04:42:17 UTC
Using my unique special abilities determination ability,
I have divined that Cher has sibyl special ability, which
I define as in Joan D. Vinge’s SF novels The Snow Queen
and The Summer Queen, i.e., as the ability to communicate
with the Earth and with Earthlike planets and Earthlike
moons in the near region of the galaxy .

And Cher held this ability even before the supposed
special abilities evolution, which might not have
occurred yet.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
Rich Alderson
2024-06-07 19:17:55 UTC
What does this have to do with Classical Studies????
--
Rich Alderson ***@alderson.users.panix.com
Audendum est, et veritas investiganda; quam etiamsi non assequamur,
--Galen
David Dalton
2024-06-07 21:54:01 UTC
Post by Rich Alderson
What does this have to do with Classical Studies????
The term sibyl was also used for certain prophetesses
in ancient Greece and elsewhere.
Rich Alderson
2024-06-09 03:04:16 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by Rich Alderson
What does this have to do with Classical Studies????
The term sibyl was also used for certain prophetesses
in ancient Greece and elsewhere.
S-t-r-r-e-e-e-t-t-t-t-c-c-c-h-h-h-h...