Summer Wine
David Amicus
2020-06-18 00:28:06 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Wine

When I hear this song I think of some poor mortal being seduced by a nymph.
Anonymous
2020-06-19 10:04:43 UTC
Post by David Amicus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Wine
When I hear this song I think of some poor mortal being seduced by a nymph.
Perhaps it’ll sound more sexy in Latin; Vinum aestivum.

Vinum aestivum
est aestimabillimum.
Nec minus mihi placet
Illud antiquum Falernum.

Ed
Ed Cryer
2020-06-19 10:15:46 UTC
Post by Anonymous
Post by David Amicus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Wine
When I hear this song I think of some poor mortal being seduced by a nymph.
Perhaps it’ll sound more sexy in Latin; Vinum aestivum.
Vinum aestivum
est aestimabillimum.
Nec minus mihi placet
Illud antiquum Falernum.
Ed
I'm only "Anonymous" when posting with NewsTap on my iPad.
I'll see if I can change that.

Ed
Ed Cryer
2020-06-19 17:33:34 UTC
Post by Ed Cryer
Post by Anonymous
Post by David Amicus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Wine
When I hear this song I think of some poor mortal being seduced by a nymph.
Perhaps it’ll sound more sexy in Latin; Vinum aestivum.
Vinum aestivum
est aestimabillimum.
Nec minus mihi placet
Illud antiquum Falernum.
Ed
I'm only "Anonymous" when posting with NewsTap on my iPad.
I'll see if I can change that.
Ed
No more Anon
For now it’s gone.

Apparently Newstap uses that default name if the email address you enter is
invalid.
--
Ed